Saturday, December 1, 2007

ProtoSOA

I'm thinking right now I wish I had more time to keep my blog updated!
At any rate, the current happenings on my plate are concerned with a new software product a colleague and I have been designing called "ProtoSOA". ComFrame Software is positioned to expand this design into a working product.

ProtoSOA is a Dynamic Enterprise Service Framework for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) enablement. It is designed to allow business architects to define standard web services through metadata using administrative tools. The metadata not only provides the service descriptions, but also provides semantic mappings between canonical business terminology and “system terms” which are embedded in code. ProtoSOA not only exposes services that are fully compliant with current web service interoperability standards, it also seamlessly interacts with business process orchestration tools and provides the data transformation, transport, versioning, reliable messaging, security, auditing, and integration capabilities expected for an enterprise-class service bus.

If you would like to find out more about this product, please respond to this post.

That's all I have time for... later.

1 comment:

Sun Yan said...

Hi, Bill. I'm joining ComFrame this April, and we'll meet in ComFrame Beijing next week. To my surprise, I found your blog here and learned much from your past posts. I look forward to seeing you and Thomas next Monday:-).

Sun Yan